Sup.
Firstly i want to congratulate myself for getting a new job.
Ever since the sales assistant job.
That was last year december.
hahaha.
I know very long already.
Thanks caca for the recomendation. (:
I own you one.
& also, i thank god for giving me this job.
I think he`s the only one who understand me , and know whats the best for me.
Life is getting harder.
Yeah, " cabaran , dugaan bulan puasa".
But.
This is too much.
Yeah, im thankful and i own alot to my dearest family.
But that doesnt mean you all can treat me like how you all treating me now.
Yes, i may be useless.
I know.
But please, im still ur family members.
& if you still dont think that way,
Just think,
I have feelings.
You know.
All this while.
They are the ones i love most.
The one i treasure most.
I would do anything for them.
Yeah, maybe for you its just some words that anyone could say.
But believe me.
I`ve done alot for this family.
Yah, not in money.
But.
Nahh, its okay lar.
Yeah.
Im one bad example to all my beautiful nieces.
Yes, im useless. Bitchy.
& all those negatives things.
But,
I swear, i wouldnt even want them to end up like me.
If you think all of you wants to pinpoint me,
its fine with me.
Really fine.
Because i know where i stand in this family.
Only god understand me.
& maybe by him giving me this job.
Will make me feel better.
Thank you allah.
& thanks girls.
For being there.
& not forgetting my lovely bf.
Thank you so much.
You gave me the strength & comfort that i needed now.
Maybe i`ve lost it from my wonderful family.
Thank you for giving it back to me.
:'(
i miss talking and laughing with mama.
seriously.
if only she could understand and try to think positive about me.
:'(
nyte.
Firstly i want to congratulate myself for getting a new job.
Ever since the sales assistant job.
That was last year december.
hahaha.
I know very long already.
Thanks caca for the recomendation. (:
I own you one.
& also, i thank god for giving me this job.
I think he`s the only one who understand me , and know whats the best for me.
Life is getting harder.
Yeah, " cabaran , dugaan bulan puasa".
But.
This is too much.
Yeah, im thankful and i own alot to my dearest family.
But that doesnt mean you all can treat me like how you all treating me now.
Yes, i may be useless.
I know.
But please, im still ur family members.
& if you still dont think that way,
Just think,
I have feelings.
You know.
All this while.
They are the ones i love most.
The one i treasure most.
I would do anything for them.
Yeah, maybe for you its just some words that anyone could say.
But believe me.
I`ve done alot for this family.
Yah, not in money.
But.
Nahh, its okay lar.
Yeah.
Im one bad example to all my beautiful nieces.
Yes, im useless. Bitchy.
& all those negatives things.
But,
I swear, i wouldnt even want them to end up like me.
If you think all of you wants to pinpoint me,
its fine with me.
Really fine.
Because i know where i stand in this family.
Only god understand me.
& maybe by him giving me this job.
Will make me feel better.
Thank you allah.
& thanks girls.
For being there.
& not forgetting my lovely bf.
Thank you so much.
You gave me the strength & comfort that i needed now.
Maybe i`ve lost it from my wonderful family.
Thank you for giving it back to me.
:'(
i miss talking and laughing with mama.
seriously.
if only she could understand and try to think positive about me.
:'(
nyte.
No comments:
Post a Comment